Saturday, December 31, 2016

Sleep this year and get up next year ...

The title of this post precisely states my plan for New Years celebrations. I am most likely going to sleep and dream.

Whom I want to spend it with is not here...
But I am ever grateful for this Year.

This New Years, not wishing the routine "Happy New Year" to anyone. Well you see, New Year is just a date, 31st Dec, 1st Jan, those are the two days we are all so excited about.
Wonder why can't we treat each day as a New Day with the same enthusiasm !!!

Rather than just paying lip service with "Happy New Year" on this new years eve and day, I'd wish everyone, and specially to my loved ones........that they have.....

each day filled with a lot of meaning, inquiry, purpose and drive. 
each day have an experience where we learn, unlearn and become wise.
each day of kindness and helping the people around us
each day of wonder, that we are here on this pale blue dot, suspended in a sunbeam at this point in time.



No comments: